Our Mint Floors + Shutters showrooms and trade centre remain open.
We have introduced new measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Zoom meetings – if you are at home or onsite and would prefer to meet online, our team can meet via Zoom. Our team can discuss your project, offer recommendations on products and show you samples. Contact our showroom to set up a time.
Deliver samples – we can deliver flooring samples directly to your door. Discuss what samples you would like to review with our Sales team, and they will organise contact-less drop off at a convenient time.
Cleaning stations and labour team packs – each member of our labour team and every workstation throughout Mint Floors + Shutters has a hygiene pack for cleaning and sanitation of work spaces and to enact safe working methods onsite. See more information about our Onsite COVID-19 Safety Practices here.
Showrooms – our showrooms are open. They are spacious and we are limiting the numbers of people in each showroom at one time. We have added extra cleaning and sanitation throughout the day on top of our already high standards of cleanliness.
Onsite COVID-19 Safety Practices
We’re committed to ensuring your health and safety during these unprecedented times. Our staff, tradespeople, workers and sub-contractors will practice safe and healthy work practices while on site at your property.
If we are visiting your property or work site we are applying Onsite COVID-19 Safety Practices as published by the Australasian Timber Flooring Association.
Mint Floors + Shutters staff will apply and use the following throughout our business dealings:
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap • Disinfectant wipes
- P2 masks • Clear safety glasses • Nitrile gloves • Disposable bags
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- ask you the following questions prior to attending:
- “Have you or anyone at the property been diagnosed with the COVID-19, developed symptoms or been advised to self-isolate by a health professional?”
- “To the best of your knowledge, has anyone returned from countries listed as ‘high risk’ by the Government in the last 14 days?”
Important – if you answer ‘yes’ to either question, we will work with you to postpone the job to a safer time.
- only attend site if we are not showing flu like symptoms
- wear P2 mask, safety glasses and nitrile gloves at all times
- be friendly and welcoming, however, we will not shake hands with you
- apply 1.5m social distancing
- sanitise our hands regularly and particularly after breaks, lunch and toilet breaks
- not touch onsite surfaces other than those they are working on
- cover our mouths if we sneeze or cough into our elbow
- wipe down all equipment and sanitise hands at end of job
- dispose of wipes and nitrile gloves in disposable bag (tied off or sealed) and dispose of bag in an offsite garbage repository.
We continue to provide a high level of service throughout these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please contact our Sales team or your Project Manager.